“Nagiruoh” Clearing Sale
A/c R.J. Hourigan & E.A. Roesner
Saturday 10th October
Commencing at 10am
– ’09 Mitsubishi Trition ute, 4wd, dual cab, 3.2lt turbo diesel, 253,000km, alloy tray, bullbar, spotlights, towbar, dual batteries, good condition, registered.
– ’11 SeaDoo GTI SE 155 jetski, 169hrs, on trailer, very good condition.
– Viscount Grand Tourer 16′ caravan, single axle, good condition, not registered.
– 10′ aluminium tinny on trailer, 7.5hp Johnson outboard.
– John Deere 95 header, 20′ front, diesel engine.
– heavy duty hammermill, 30kw 3 phase electric motor, very good condition.
– Heiniger Evo shearing plant.
– Sunbeam shearing plant.
– Rumee Clip Boss hyd. woolpress, single phase electric motor.
– 3x sheep self feeders, swinging trays.
– 4 wheel hay rake, 3pl.
– fencing/service trailer, unregistered.
– 2x 8m bridge girders.
– roll of conveyor belt.
– 7x 4″ galvanised strainer posts.
– sling of pipe stays.
– star pickets.
– pallet racking.
– assortment of tools, electric fencing gear, pipe fittings etc.
– household furniture including queen bed, dining setting, lounge suite, desks, book self, dresser, chest of drawers.
– plus sundry items.
DIRECTIONS: 639 Kiacatoo Rd, 7km west of Condobolin.
SALE TERMS: Sale to be conducted under ALPA clearing sale terms and conditions. ID required for bidder card registration. GST will be added to the knock-down price where applicable. No buyer’s premium applicable. Payment on the day with cash, cheque, credit card or EFT – no accounts will be issued.
VENDOR: Rob Hourigan, 0427 402 602.
AGENT CONTACT: Brendan Mansbridge, 0428 845 041.